Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hillbilly Housewife

I discovered the Hillbilly Housewife blog before I started my own, which would have been about 3 months ago. I was (and still am) in need of trying to figure out how to live on a tighter budget as well as bite the bullet and cook for myself more than I was eating out. This site was perfect! It gave me a plethora of ideas as well as delightful insight to keeping your family fed.

You can learn such handy bits of information such as:
  • Feeding your family for $45
  • Items that are always a bargain
  • Ways to cut corners
  • Recipes
  • and more!
It's a lot of fun to just to browse, but you might find yourself picking up a tip here or there.

P.S. - I'm still sick, but better. And according to my scale this morning, I've dropped around 10 pounds in a couple of weeks. Either 1.) Those were some heavy germs! or 2.) The scale battery is dying. I'm hoping for #1.

No comments: