Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Etsy Finds

I follow Super Kawaii Mama on Twitter and yesterday she posted a link to a really nice seller on Etsy called glamtownvintage. SKM was admiring a vintage dress they were selling, which led me to browse their shop. I ended up with two super cute things and I can't decide which one I like more!

Then today I was browsing Etsy again today and used the "pounce" function, which randomizes sellers for you to check out by either shops who have just made a sale or shops who have yet to make a sale. I took pity on the latter because I hope to open my own Etsy shop someday and will be anxious waiting for my first sale. So I "pounced" a few times and was finally led to srzimmartist. She had three paintings for sale and when I saw her "Tree of Dreams," I was hooked.


2 comments:

Sharon said...

very cute dress! has it come yet?

Bess(ie) said...

Yes it has! It fits wonderfully. I just need to reinforce the waist seam because there are a few holes where the stitching has come out. Otherwise, it's lovely!